Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kameel...

u know, I'm kinda private guy, so I don't really talk about myself,


much,


so I more like to talk about my dearest friends


and all whom are so matter to me!


so this post is about Kameel,


One of my most best friend.








I've known Kameel since we were in Form 1 at


MARA Junior Science College KKB


he was staying at the opposite room from my room


at the dormitory.


And one sweet day during the induction week


in 2002


when we were Form 1


he came bursting off my door


and said, with his hands "flying" around,


"Wey korg, hari nak pakai baju apa?"




And since that fateful day,


we've been bestfriend.


We've had been so close to each other


We've done everything together


I can say that, we've grown up together


We've faced problems together


We've solved em together.




And then, it was SPM.


and Kameel, being the "genius" one of us,


scored 91As.


that is 9 hardcore subjects scored with a perfect A!


I was so happy for him.


I was so glad with him.


I was so glad to call him "my bestfriend"


Coz he is the best after all.




And he went to one of the best public university here in Malaysia


studying one of the toughest course


and having the best offer


that is going abroad to Japan to continue his study


so that one day he could be a better person


so that one day he could uplift his family's condition to a better heights


so that he could contribute for the nation.


And without a doubt, I am glad


I am fucking glad that he succeed.


I would do anything to ensure he will succeed.




But Kameel, this is the truth.


Deep inside my heart,


I don't want u to go,


I miss u so badly I never miss anyone like this


Everytime I had this thought of u going


Thousand miles from KL


I had this feeling


of crying out


of don't wanting u to go


I feel like a lil child


crying out for his dad


when his dad was going out for work


he knew that his dad will come back


but he just couldn't bear with the thought


that he weill be left out for sometime


because to him


that sometime feels like


years.




And you're going for years.


1 comment: