Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Chronicle....Part 1 - Kay

So I have a brother, the only brother I had. He is slimmer than me, and he's kinda funny guy. No, not that stupid goofy kind of funny. He's like that charming funny. Urm, no. Not charming funny. He's just funny.

Alright, so he is the middle son. Yeah as u usually can suggest that middle sons are always the good one right?The one who didn't rebel against the Mother. The one who would abide by the Mother's rule. The one who would always make the Mother happy. The favorite son of the Mother.

So does my brother. Lets name him as KAY. Well, that is his nickname after all. Not that we call him Kay at home, but that's the name his friends from Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang called him. Yeah of course, he's middle name is also Kamarul, which how he came with the nickname Kay.

So he's slimmer, he's funny, he loves to laugh...the light of the party I must say.

And he's GAY.

Yes, you read that right.

He's gay. My brother is gay. I am gay. Well what a fucked up family we had right?

I first suspected that he's gay when well, of course, when he was in Boarding School. Well, not that I know whatever that he did back then, and I was just discovering myself and trying to really digest it...but of course, we were of the same breed.

I still remember when he was in his boarding school, he had this problem with a bitch at his school. That bitch has been spreading rumors that my brother is gay and has been trying to "tackle" her boyfriend. The thing was that my brother was a close friend with her boyfriend. And my brother had advised her boyfriend to stop couple with that bitch, or maybe "suspend" the relationship so they can focus on studies.What a bitch right?Who?My brother?

Yeah, and that was it. I knew it back then that there's something "funny" about my brother, but just keep that thought deeply inside my head.You know when you still couldn't cope with the thought that you are gay, you don't want to mess up your head with the idea that someone who is blood related to you was also gay.

Right?

1 comment:

  1. hye kamarul..inviting u to visit my blog n be my follower..
    http:www.itsnobodyitsme.blogspot
    im ain mohd nor

    ReplyDelete