Saturday, September 5, 2009

Its Been Eight Years...

Approximately eight years ago, I was elated to found out that I was placed into this institution, which is regarded as among the best in Malaysia's Secondary Education, where the creme de la creme were placed and trained as to be the front runner of the country's leadership and economy.


I was a student of MARA Junior Science College Kuala Kubu Bharu.


So there I was, all alone in a secluded district of Kuala Kubu Bharu, the Sleeping Hallows, as the British described it about a century ago, where it was the first British Administration centre in the State of Selangor, before Kuala Lumpur gained its fame.


I was alone, emotionally.


And there he was. i'm not sure wether I like him at the first place. But one thing for sure, I like people who is interesting, colourful, cheerful, motivated and "very gay". All and all, there was something in him that I couldn't quiet put my finger on. Mysterious. I would say.

His name was Andi Rizal Za'ba. Hailed from the sleeping city of Shah Alam. He was a scorpion, just like me, and for some odd reason, we stick together.

Boy, I never thought It was going to be EIGHT years.


We literally done EVERYTHING together. We live together, we sleep together, we play together, eat together, study together, laugh, cry....dream....


And of course, being a super smart student Andi is, I always knew he would one day further his studies some where prestigious, somewhere farr away from this land of Sunshine. Far away from me.


The question is now, could I handle with the "thought", the mere thought of not having Andi by my side, not having Andi to cheer me up when ever I was down, not having Andi to show me how freak he is when studying, not having Andi to irritate me with his ultra liberal thoughts, not having Andi with.....almost everything?


I'm not sure I could handle that.


Now he is totally, absolutely, the reality has smack my face with the fact that Andi Rizal is really going off. To Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland.


And it's been eight years since we first met...

2 comments:

  1. hey there.
    thank you for the post.
    it is really enlightening and im truly touched!
    I never know that I would actually leave some traces in anybody's heart coz I have always think that everybody dislikes me for pestering people with my ultra liberal thoughts. hahaha well, looks I do leave footsteps in your heart! and I couldn't be more happier having to know the fact that someone do actually appreciate me. And for that, no words can truly describe how grateful I am to have a friend like you. Indeed, you are not my friend or best friend, you are my brother!!! We are already a family!~ During Hari Raya, do visit my house aite. My mom surely need you guys when I'm not around. All the best to you okay..
    No worries, I'll keep you updated with my progress in UK. :D
    Don't forget me aite. Coz I won't ^_^
    Thanks for the memories too and thanks for being kind to me and patient when the whole world turns their back on me, you are there to hold my hands and lead me through the darkness. You took all the hurdles just for me. and for that I will always remember you. :)
    okeyh.. bye kamarul..
    Thanks heaps!!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont make me cry babe!!!
    u guys are my bestfriends ever!!!
    nothing can change the fact!!!

    ReplyDelete