Saturday, September 5, 2009

Viva Forever, My Friends...

Do you still remember,
How we used to be,
Feeling together,
Believing whatever,
My love has said to me,
Both of us were dreamers,
Young love in the sun,
Felt like my saviour,
My spirit I gace you,
We'd only just begun...

Hasta Manana,
Always be mine,

Viva forever,
I'll be waiting,
Everlasting,
Like the sun,
Live forever,
For the moment,
Ever searching
For the one...

Yes I still remember,
Every whispered words
The touch of your skin,
Giving life from within,
Like the love song that I'd heard,
Slippin through our fingers,
Like the sand of time,
promises made,
Every memory saved,
Has reflections in my mind...

Back where I belong now,
Was it just a dream,
feeling unfold
They will never be sold,
And the secrets safe with me...

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very effing much!!! I'm touched. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. kama, ure always be my bestfriend!!!!
    thank you so much for the friendship!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we wont forget you eventhough we are apart..dont worry ^^

    ReplyDelete