Saturday, September 5, 2009

Stay the Same, Andi!!!!!

Dont you ever wish,
You were someone else,
You were meant to be,
The way you are exactly,
Don't you ever say,
you don't like the way you are,
When you learn to love yourself ,
You better of by far,
And I hope you always stay the same,
Coz there's nothing bout you I would change.

I think that you could be ,
Anything that you wanted to be,
If you could realize,
All the dreams you have inside,
Don't be afraid
If you got something to say,
Just open up your heart
And let it show you the way

Believe in yourself
Reach down inside
The love you find will set you free
Believe in yourself
You will come alive
Have faith in what you do
You'll make it through...

Don't change...

This lyrics "Stay the Same" is dedicated to my bestest friend, Andi Rizal Za'ba, who is going to Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland to further his studies in Acturial Science.

2 comments:

  1. Hey kamarul..
    how could it be possible that you could read my mind?
    well, what you have just said was true.
    at certain instances, i do feel like , "why must people just cant accept the way i do things? why must they judge me just because of my doings without asking me whats my truest intentions" and for that I have always pledge to myself that I shall leave this country as soon as possible.
    I have always been rejected by the Malaysian community and I have always been sad although my smiles could cheat everyone, but my heart couldnt betray the pain when people keep critizing every of my doings which is deemed as different from them. And so, I have always say to myself, "Andi, just hold on, in a few times, you shall leave this land and go to the place which accepts you and who will nourish your thoughts in a constructive way and you shall not be abused mentally anymore."
    But, God is fair in His plans. and I think He used you to deliver the message that I'm a better person than those who rejected me when you said: "Andi, thats what differentiates you from the others. You have a first class way of thinking and the others are third class."
    and Kucai also said to me "Buang yang keruh ambil yang jernih" and when you post this blog telling me not to change, it further give me assurance that I do define my own life, not others' perception of me. and for that,I'm truly happy and now I know that I do have a unique identity and I shall not change it coz thats me and me alone. I'm better off when I love myself.
    I have never wanted to be somebody else because i do know that, eventhough people say all kind of horrible things to me, I will not move even an inch and I believe in myself.
    Its time for me to realize my strength and make this world a better place.

    " I'm here to recruit you!!!" hahahhhhahah
    okeyh kamarull see ya!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. andi, dont change even a bit of you!!!
    aku cutek nnt..!!!!

    ReplyDelete